AD

Breaking News
recent

What will happen my free fire account if I doN'T play it for 6 months?




 How do I open a free fire account?

How to create a Free Fire account
  1. Step 1: Open Garena Free Fire.
  2. Step 2: Several account creation options will appear on the screen.
  3. Step 3: Click on the guest icon in order to create a guest account.
  4. Step 1: Open Free Fire. ...
  5. Step 2: Various options appear. ...
  6. Step 3: The web-page of Facebook opens up.
How do I Unsuspend my free fire Account 2020?
Free Fire account suspended fix
  1. Go to the official website for customer support of Garena on your phone.
  2. Click on “email us now” to contact customer support.
  3. Give a detailed description for your issue.
  4. Submit your report and wait for a reply from customer support.



How can I get my banned free fire account back?

How to Unban Free Fire Account?
  1. On your device open the Garena customer support website.
  2. Choose Email to contact the customer support of the game.
  3. You can explain your issue in detail along with the subject and submit your ticket.
  4. Customer Support will reach you shortly.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.