AD

Breaking News
recent

Full Information about for Pit Bull dog and The American Pit Bull Terrier

 The American Pit Bull Terrier is a companion and family dog breed. Originally bred to “bait” bulls, the breed evolved into all-around farm dogs, and later moved into the house to become “nanny dogs” because they were so gentle around children.



The American Pit Bull Terrier is a dog breed recognized by the United Kennel Club and the American Dog Breeders Association, but not the American Kennel Club. It is a medium-sized, intelligent, short-haired dog, of a solid build, whose early ancestors came from the British Isles. 




Lifespan: 8 – 15 years
Temperament: Intelligent, Affectionate, Loyal, Friendly, Clownish, Stubborn, Strong Willed, Obedient, Courageous
Colors: Black, White, Brindle, Fawn, Tan, Grey, Blue, Brown, Red
Mass: Male: 16 – 30 kg (Adult), Female: 14 – 27 kg (Adult)
Height: Male: 45 – 53 cm, Female: 43 – 50 cm
Origin: United States, United Kingdom



People also ask


1. How dangerous is pitbull dog?

Ans : Pit bulls are not inherently dangerous. Like any other dog, they can become violent, aggressive, and mean through a lack of training, abuse, neglect, and irresponsible ownership and breeding as well as a lack of attention to health and temperament issues.

2. What is special about pit bulls?

Ans : While Pit Bulls are not good guard dogs because they just love people so much, they may intercede if someone threatens “their” humans. Pit Bulls are great with children. Pit Bulls are a loyal, people-oriented breed that thrive as part of the family. They are affectionate with both adults and children.

3. Are pitbulls good family dogs?

Ans : All Dogs are Individuals

The Animal Foundation's Leid animal shelter adopts out thousands of dogs a year, including many pit bull terriers and we're happy to report that pit bulls make great family pets. Like all dogs, pit bull terriers are individuals who are just as likely to be safe and gentle as any other dog.

4. Are pitbulls smart dogs?

Ans : Pit Bulls, namely the Staffordshire Bull Terrier and American Staffordshire Terrier, have average to above average intelligence. For obedience & working intelligence, they're the 94th and 48th smartest breed, respectively. However, adaptive and instinctive intelligence are what really makes them smart dogs.


5. Can a pitbull kill a lion?

Ans : Personally I think no dog can kill a lion alone. But yes we have few dog breeds like rotwiller,pit bull and bhutia dog.. they can fight with lion but alone they can't win. ... These breeds are known to take on lions, however they are usually kept and defend in a pack size of more than 8.





21 comments:

  1. ho bhai give awaz pura se me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI I am big fan of dogs no matter which breed pls give me a puuppy my dream will come true pls

      Delete
  2. Bhaiya main bahut acche tarike se care karunga I love dogs ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one pitbull puppy he is of 5 mounth he is male . Bhai I want one more puppy female please give me one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bhai kasam kha k kehta hun bhai me puppy ki bohot acche se dekhbhal krunga aapko zara bhi regret nahi hoga mane aapko instagram pr bhi message kia hai @_official_mk_999_
    Please reply dijye bhai mai he nahi meri puri family puppy ka khyal rakhe gi aapko jab bhi man kre aap video call kr sakange aapki sabhi guidelines follow krunga bhai please ignore na kre muje puppy de kr aap ko bhi aisa lagega k aapne puppy ki life sahi hatho me di hai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bhaiya pls give me mafia pup I am in love with mafia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have dog please give me dog please 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giveaway participate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bhai but mara Ghar ma female Allow hai female da do

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bro mujha bhi 1 puppy dado ma uski acha sa care kruga apko dhoka nhi dunga , I am dog lover apki har guideline ko dekhuga or puppy ki acha sa care kruga don't take tension about mafia puppy plz give me this dog tension free ho jana uski acha sa care kruga reply da dena sir insta I'd aryan_sharma989 plz reply dedo

    ReplyDelete
  10. bhai i like to have a pitbull if I'm able to get mafia's puppy soo i would get pleasure and i promise I'll take care of him as well as his health and diet if I'll not able to get this lucky puupy then also i would gone to adopt a new puppy if possible then give me this opportunity I'll take care of him

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love mafia a lot and its puppy is so cute and if I got the puppy lovely puppy ......
    I love mafia sir please give this puppy . Wating for giveaway winner mere pas phele street dog or german shepherd tha mujhe pura experience hai dog owner ka . Sir mai puppy ko sahi diet dunga rog walk pe bhi lagaya karunga mere house me 4 floor hai gaghe ki kami bilkul nhi padegi please please ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please give me Mafia puppy please please 🥺🥺😭😭😭😭 love for Jaunpur

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bhai... Mujge bhi Mafia ka Baby Chahiye

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.